Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Soccer and stuff

Well, Bailey is back playing soccer since breaking her leg. She had a game last Saturday. The weather was great, sunny and warm. First game where jackets and blankets weren't needed. Anyway, Bailey played a great game. It was like she had never broken her leg. I'm very proud of her, in spite of her setback, she came back and played. Glad the weather has gotten better too. It's nice just to carry your chair to the field.
Since I don't do too much these days, soccer gets me out of the house. Bailey has a game this weekend but will miss it as we are going to Phoenix. The following weekend she has a tournament here. In March, we are going to Anaheim, CA for a tournament. It does keep up busy.
We are leaving tomorrow for Phoenix as Bailey is off school on Thursday and Friday. My Mom's birthday is on Friday so we are going to celebrate with her. I told Bailey we'll think it's hot there as it's been in the very high 70's. Get to take the shorts and flipflops. Puppy is going with us too. David and Lady will stay here.
Well can't think of anything wonderful and witty to say so I will sign off for today....

1 comment:

Erica said...

What can I help you with?
I love that Bailey thinks school is just for socializing!
Any boyfriends yet??