Friday, February 2, 2007

I am a blogger which is better than a booger

Well, Erica sent me her blog and being a competitive person, I wanted one too. Plus you can be noisy and look at other people's blogs. Kinda like reading the Enquirer for free. So I figured I'd write too in case anyone wanted to look. Still need to learn how to download photos. Working on that one.
Anyway, I guess now I tell you what's going on with my family and me. Bailey is good, at school right now. Really likes Jr. High. Went to her first dance a couple weeks ago. Their dances are held right after school. Also has gone to a couple basketball games. Thinks school is all about socializing, go figure. David is fine, off on one of his pool jobs. Enjoying life at Bellagio and riding his BMW whenever he can.
Puppy is outside enjoying our nice sunny, warmer weather. Other dog (Lady) is also outside with her. They love when we have nice weather. It's been sold cold in the morning that the other day when we got up it was 41degrees and I told Bailey it was warm. Guess it beat the 28 degrees we usually wake up with.
Geez, I can usually write and write but can't think of much to say. Imagine me at a loss for something to say. I will have to think about this and write more later.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Ahhh! Here you are!
Fantastic!!!
I am so happy to have found you!
It is best to be a blogger then a booger, however green is sooo your color!!

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.