Thursday, July 19, 2007

To My BFF Erica

Well, I guess I owe Erica a blog. Vacation was wonderful, I will try and get my pics downloaded and add some. That will be my project. We got back last Sat and have been busy ever since. Bailey is trying out for a new soccer club and unfortuately we have to drive to the Silver Bowl for practice. It's a great opportunity for her so we drive. She's had practice everyday this week. We leave at 5pm and get home between 8:30 and 9pm.
Had a doctor's appt yesterday. Not good, after having a CAT scan, PET scan, mammogram and MRI, they have found some pinpoint dots of cancer. I now have to have a Ultrasonic biopsy. That will decided whether they will take my entire boob off or I can just do Radiation. I think if one goes, the other may have to join it. I'm sure it will be better for my health in the future. It is sad to think of losing them but we have to do what we have to do. I will miss them.... Maybe in the future, I'll get implants and look like Pamela Anderson, oh darn, will I have to dye my hair blond???? Anyway, I am just in the wait till the insurance approves the test mode before moving on. Don't fell bad for me cuz I don't. Just remember: "I cried because I had no shoes till I met a man who had no feet"
Life is good. I'm soooooooo lucky to have wonderful, loving family and friends and for that I'm very thankful...
I will sooooooo try to get some vacation stuff together. Oh, preview, FYI the Hotel Del was wonderful and I'd live in Coronado in a heart beat. Wish Mom would just win the lottery....

5 comments:

Erica said...

CRAP! This SUCKS!
I can't believe it! We were so hopeful that it was gone.
You are one tough cookie, and I admire your humor and strength.
We can get matching boobs though!
When will you know if the ins approves your appt? I will see you next week!
Love you!

Erica said...

ALSO,
I LOVE THAT YOU REFER TO YOUR BOOBS AS THEM! HAHA YOU SPAZ!

Be Individual said...

maybe they can move the excess fat from my belly to my chest, then I'd be Dolly....

Erica said...

NERD!

I AM NOT REALLY REGISTERED ANYWHERE YET. I DID AN ONLINE REGISTRY FOR BABIES R US, BUT MMMM ... IT'S NOT OFFICIAL

Stacie Kay said...

As a fellow BFF of Erica's I say, "Here's to her!", too.

BOOBS = highly overrated

FRIENDS = irreplaceable, notice you can't have friend implant surgery

Thanks for reading my blog, and letting me share in yours.