Thursday, May 24, 2007

Cleaning Day

Well, I try and keep my house clean but sometimes it's a little overwhelming. The bathrooms are the hardest so I decided to do something about it. I got a maid!!!! I'm so excited to have sparkling clean bathrooms without being totally exhausted. It's hard to find good help and it helps to use someone's reference. I got the maid's name and number from my neighbor. I saw that they had someone cleaning for them for quite sometime. So I asked about her and they gave me her name and number. I called and low and behold I have a maid.
I've been wanting someone to come help with cleaning for awhile but it's been hard. I want someone to come and tell David that I'm calling someone. Then I look around and realize my house is dirty and I need to clean before I call a maid as I don't want her to think I'm dirty. Anyway, I end up cleaning so I can get a maid and then I don't need a maid. This time I realized I can use the help so I had to use so much self control not to clean before she got here. I did pick up all the useless junk that lies around everywhere in our house. So I guess now she'll just think I'm dirty not messy. Good thing when I called she was able to come in a couple days. If it had been longer, I would have had everything cleaned for her.
Then I wonder how I can sit here in the house and watch her clean without wanting to help. I'll feel bad that the poor lady is cleaning my mess while I sit on the couch and eat bon bons... I guess that's where I need to stop and think, she's not doing it for free....
Anyway, I'm sure I'll be very happy to have a clean house. Besides, David's daughter, Christine and family, are coming to Las Vegas this weekend and may come by. Won't tell them I hired someone to clean for me. I'll just let them think I did it all myself.....

3 comments:

Erica said...

A NEW BLOG!?!?!?!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

Be Individual said...

Hey, you've slacked off too.... I need some new blogs

Erica said...

I KNOW! I SUCK!

HAHA I JUST POSTED A BUNCH W/ PICTURES!!